Engines and Powertrain
Edited by Ronald K. Jurgen
With production and planning for new electric vehicles gaining momentum worldwide, this book – the third in a series of five volumes on this subject – provides engineers and researchers with perspectives on the most current and innovative developments regarding electric and hybrid-electric vehicle technology, design considerations, and components.
This book features 13 SAE technical papers, published from 2008 through 2010, that provide an overview of research on electric vehicle engines and powertrains.
- Hybrid-electric vehicle transmissions and propulsion systems
- The development of a new 1.8-liter engine for hybrid vehicles
- Vehicle system control software validation
- The impact of hybrid-electric powertrains on chassis systems and vehicle dynamics
- High-torque density motors, and interior permanent magnet synchronous motors
- Paperback: 147 pages
- Publisher: SAE International with Product Code of PT-143/3,
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7680-5719-5